Oh what a cute baby! I'm glad you decided to do a photography blog! I will get some stuff rounded up for Lexi...you need a bigger girl too all floofed up for your portfolio. :) Your so talented! The pics of Romey I sent to snapfish came back just perfect and look awesome!
I'm just a busy mom with a camera who enjoys taking pictures. This is were I will share my pics. Obviously I have a long way to go before I can start a business, but I love helping out family and friends. For now, It's Just a little hobby... Feel free to leave me some love.
You are awesome Maegan! I love the ones of this little guy with the roses!! I want you to do Kaden's one year pics! Seriously! Can you? :)
ReplyDeleteOh what a cute baby! I'm glad you decided to do a photography blog! I will get some stuff rounded up for Lexi...you need a bigger girl too all floofed up for your portfolio. :) Your so talented! The pics of Romey I sent to snapfish came back just perfect and look awesome!
ReplyDeleteOh he looks so cute! You are a pro! If you need any little models, let me know. I have three willing participants.:)
ReplyDelete