You are certainly taking the call to "create". What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are beautiful, I love the colors. If you ever want to "make some money" doing it. You should do a photo party...Have you been to one? I would have one, and I'm positive there are enough people in Cache Valley that would come. It would be worth your drive. I went to one this fall and it was so fun! Even if you wanted to wait a little while until you were up and going. Although from what I see you are obviously more than ready. JASONBECCAJEPPSON@GMAIL.COM
You are so good! At least as good as a lot of the photography blogs I've seen. I'm trying to learn more about photography right now. That second picture, how do you photoshop it to give it that dreamy look? I'd love to know some of your tricks. I'm definitely no where near photographing others, but I enjoy playing with pictures of my kids. Also, where were these taken (as well as the other kids on this blog)? The background and lighting look really good. Email me if you have the time: poanster@yahoo.com
I'm just a busy mom with a camera who enjoys taking pictures. This is were I will share my pics. Obviously I have a long way to go before I can start a business, but I love helping out family and friends. For now, It's Just a little hobby... Feel free to leave me some love.
You are certainly taking the call to "create". What kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are beautiful, I love the colors. If you ever want to "make some money" doing it. You should do a photo party...Have you been to one? I would have one, and I'm positive there are enough people in Cache Valley that would come. It would be worth your drive. I went to one this fall and it was so fun! Even if you wanted to wait a little while until you were up and going. Although from what I see you are obviously more than ready.
ReplyDeleteJASONBECCAJEPPSON@GMAIL.COM
You are so good! At least as good as a lot of the photography blogs I've seen. I'm trying to learn more about photography right now. That second picture, how do you photoshop it to give it that dreamy look? I'd love to know some of your tricks. I'm definitely no where near photographing others, but I enjoy playing with pictures of my kids. Also, where were these taken (as well as the other kids on this blog)? The background and lighting look really good. Email me if you have the time: poanster@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete