I had the opportunity to play with two newborns this last week! Sooo cute, and little. Here is little Sydney, she was a pretty content baby. Picture overload, because I couldn't pick only a few, plus it's a photo blog, the more pics the better right!
Okay, #6- the black and white one- has got to be the most precious picture I've ever seen! I also LOVE the ones where Sarah is holding her in her arms. She is so cute! Good job!
Ask Sydney's mom if I can use the one with the beanie for babytrendz. If you have any more with my babytrendz stuff of her or Ella, e-mail them my way if you don't mind. I am always needing new models and I take horrible pics myself. Diane
I'm just a busy mom with a camera who enjoys taking pictures. This is were I will share my pics. Obviously I have a long way to go before I can start a business, but I love helping out family and friends. For now, It's Just a little hobby... Feel free to leave me some love.
Okay, #6- the black and white one- has got to be the most precious picture I've ever seen! I also LOVE the ones where Sarah is holding her in her arms. She is so cute! Good job!
ReplyDeleteAsk Sydney's mom if I can use the one with the beanie for babytrendz. If you have any more with my babytrendz stuff of her or Ella, e-mail them my way if you don't mind. I am always needing new models and I take horrible pics myself.
ReplyDeleteDiane