My good friend that was my roommate in college brought her 3 cute boys over. Baby Ryder was 6 weeks old, and so cooperative! I couldn't believe how he just let me do anything with him. Be warned, a lot of pictures in this post! Enjoy! And some with proud big brothers. Isn't she lucky to have such handsome little guys?
AMAZING!!!! You are so talented Maegan! I need to set up a date for you to do Halli's...if that's ok!?! And we need to get together to let the kids play. When are you available?
I'm just a busy mom with a camera who enjoys taking pictures. This is were I will share my pics. Obviously I have a long way to go before I can start a business, but I love helping out family and friends. For now, It's Just a little hobby... Feel free to leave me some love.
AMAZING!!!! You are so talented Maegan! I need to set up a date for you to do Halli's...if that's ok!?! And we need to get together to let the kids play. When are you available?
ReplyDelete